Closet Designer Cleveland, Ohio
How Closet Designing Solutions Works
At NEO Custom Closets, we don’t just provide solutions for organizing clothes, household goods, tools and other items. Our storage and closet designers are committed to developing creative, cost-effective custom organization solutions that can help enhance the value of your home and simplify your life. See samples of our work now.
We know that working with a closet designer or other consultant can be intimidating or, at the very least, awkward. It isn’t with NEO Custom Closets. We do everything we can to make your experience enjoyable and the results remarkable.
Here’s what you can expect at each phase of our process:
1. Listen and Share
- One of our experienced storage and closet designers will visit your home at a time that is convenient for you. Your consultant will listen to you express who you are and what is important to you, taking the time to understand your storage and lifestyle needs, preferences and budget parameters.
- Next will be a discussion of various ideas and possibilities, including the many colors, options and design features available. Measurements will also be taken so we can make sure the solution we propose truly fits your space, as well as your needs.
2. Design and Approve
- Using the information gathered and employing our creative instincts and leading-edge design tools, we’ll explore various options in order to create a storage design solution that can best meet your needs.
- Next, we’ll transform that solution into a three-dimensional (3-D) rendering to provide a realistic view of how your finished project will actually look.
- We’ll then present you with the design to get your feedback. Upon your approval, we can move ahead with transforming the ideas into reality.
- At the time of your order, your consultant will provide you with information on what you need to do prior to the installation of your custom organization solution. That includes clearing all items from the space and completing any prep work such painting or removing existing fixtures.
3. Install and Enjoy
- Finally, we’ll schedule our factory-trained and certified installers to build out your custom storage solution. Like all of us at NEO Custom Closets, their goal is to provide you with excellent service, value and workmanship.
- During the installation, our team will work efficiently but with a laser-focus on detail and craftsmanship.
- Upon completion, the installation team will make sure their work area is cleaned and your storage solution beautiful and ready to use.
- Because we work with the leading names in the industry, use only the finest materials and take pride in our craftsmanship, we know you’ll be satisfied with the results. We also offer a Lifetime Guarantee on our products, ensuring you a life time of satisfaction in your investment.
Seeing is believing. View our gallery of custom organization solutions and completed projects to see some of the many possibilities available for your storage project. Go to the gallery now. Or download any of the following brochures: